Thursday 3 November 2011

Day One of my Slimm diet

Good Day Mates:)

So my partner and I have decided to burn the winter KG gain and have started on Slimm shakes! We replace brek and lunch with a shake and have snacks in between and a normal healthy dinner at night! This is 6 days out of the week! I am pumped and really happy that the choc shakes I have taste awesome, like a choc milkshake! I must say it is difficult to say how hard it will be as this is the first morning but I am positive at this stage!

The goal, besides weight loss, is to start training my body to eat less and enjoy healthy foods more than junk! I have heard people who eat predominantly healthily say that they actually can't stomach crap food anymore, like fried stuff etc, so here's hoping! I have a ridiculously sweet tooth so the challenge for me is to change this bad lifestyle to something fresh, organic and energetic! We plan to exercise too, get back into gym and walk our puppy more! So this is the plan and hopefully it will keep being an upbeat experience!

Will keep you posted!
Happy Friday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment