Tuesday 8 November 2011

I miss chocolate

Top of the mornin' to ya:)

Well I gave up on the Slimm shakes, good lord did I starve, not a good idea if you want to have energy to get on with your day, so the diet has been revamped!

It is all about healthy eating, less carbs (none at night) and smaller portions now! Its going well except I think my body is still in starvation mode so have not lost any weight yet, that and it's only been five days! I was concerned about the shakes for this reason though, as your body goes into survival mode it will just store whatever you put into it, not ideal! So after three days of shakes its healthy eating all the way! The one problem that will always rear it's ugly head is my sweet tooth! I love chocolate and cakes and naughty things and treats! This is where the challenge lies. But as they say on 'The Biggest Loser' willpower is like a muscle, the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets! So it is getting a workout I tell ya!

Also, why do they always put the damn chocolate ads on at around 9pm? I will tell you, because that's when suckers like myself would readily dive into the screen and bathe in the chocolate fountain! Clever tactics for them, painful for the likes of me! There is one particular ad here in Melbourne that truly tests me! It is advertising mini Flake bites (I love Flakes) and it is this little doll house and they roll out the choc in this cute little pasta making machine and pick it up with these tiny tweezers! Adorable, delicious and intriguing! What a nightmare!

So that's the story of my diet! Will keep you posted if I shed any of the winter bulge and if I stop salivating over stupid ads! Grrr....
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment